Cooler Master Launches Seidon 120M CPU Water Cooler
Cooler Master not prolonged ago voiced the Seidon 120M CPU H2O cooler. Cooler Master entered the All-In-One (AIO) glass cooler marketplace approach behind in in 2004 with the Aquagate Series, so they have copiousness of knowledge with glass cooling. The Seidon 120M CPU H2O cooler is to be the initial in the prolonged line of latest AIO glass solutions from Cooler Master.
CM Seidon 120M CPU H2O cooler Features:
- Factory filled with coolant, afterwards hermetic as well as vigour tested – requires 0 upkeep for years.
- Compact as well as permanent all in the singular waterblock cumulative with twelve immaculate steel bolts.
- Waterblock machined out of the singular retard of copper for the most appropriate probable feverishness transfer.
- Precision machined Micro Channels show off the H2O hit aspect to fast waste heat.
- Compact 120mm aluminum radiator fits in probably any case, inner or external.
- Fin pattern optimized for smallest air limitation to revoke air blower speed as well as noise.
- 120mm PWM air blower with the far-reaching RPM operation to excellent change as well as change air blower sound as well as performance.
- Blue LED indicator lights up when operating.
Seidon 120M, written from the belligerent up to be an intensely compress resolution which is permitted to all. Affordable can mostly be the stigma, though peculiarity stays the tall priority with Seidon 120M. It has the tall opening waterblock which is machined out of the singular retard of copper with special Micro Channels which show off feverishness dissipation. The integrated siphon / waterblock combo support in saving profitable space around the CPU hollow whilst on condition which opening as well as trustworthiness which is identical to air-based CPU coolers. Operating in between 600 as well as 2400RPM, the enclosed 120mm PWM air blower ensures which there will be copiousness of options for balancing opening as well as sound to the user’s needs.